News & Resources
June 2-5, 2011 - Divino Tuscany in Florence
Castello Banfi will take part to Divino Tuscany, a celebration of Tuscan winemaking excellence, which will be held in Florence, Italy June 2 – 5, 2011.
James Suckling, former Senior Editor and European Bureau Chief of Wine Spectator and IMG Artists, one of the leading producers of cultural and lifestyle festivals, are collaborating on this signature event. Divino Tuscany will offer a distinguishing program that highlights premium wines in one of the most spectacular vinicultural regions of the world. The unique combination of wine, food, culture and history will be experienced throughout.
Over the course of four incredible days, attendees will experience grand tastings, seminars, special dinners and entertainment - everything about Divino Tuscany has been designed with the highest level of excellence in mind, from the selection of wines to the locations. Castello Banfi family proprietor Cristina Mariani-May will be attending the event.
Divino Tuscany Highlights:
· Opening night concert with violinist Joshua Bell followed by a festive dinner in the Gherardesca garden of the Four Seasons Florence.
· Gala dinner at the opulent Palazzo Corsini on the banks of the Arno catered by the legendary Enoteca Pinchiorri.
· Grand Tastings at the Four Seasons Florence poured by the winemakers and proprietors themselves.
· Saturday night dinners with the most well known Tuscan wine families and estates.
· Tutored tastings at the gorgeous Palazzo Capponi All'Annunziata featuring important topics on Tuscan winemaking.
· Divino Tuscany will close with a relaxed country lunch featuring a traditional Tuscan pig roast hosted by Sting and Trudie Styler at their private villa, Il Palagio.
For more information please click here http://www.divinotuscany.com
~ Return ~